About the role: You are responsible for expanding Dig Inn’s journey with our off-premise sales channels. Developing strong partnerships and building an innovative sales & guest relationship platform will be your launchpad to growing your team. We are seeking a highly motivated and entrepreneurial person who aligns with our mission of bringing people together through food. Our team wants you to give our guests a seat at Dig Inn’s table outside of its restaurants.
About the team: Managing all we do beyond the four walls of our kitchens, the Off-Premise team encompasses delivery, catering, events, and partnerships – making it all from scratch. Developing on the team is similar to starting from the ground floor, as this is a business that’s growing within an established restaurant group. You will report to our Off-Premise Director and collaborate with your team to impact the future of food.
- Research, identify and grow new sales opportunities through various customer channels
- Support, maintain and seek ways to increase sales figures of existing customers
- Set up meetings and in-office tastings to discuss Dig Inn’s off-premise offerings, and developing clientele in new locations
- Perform CRM management to drive new business. Utilize tools such as Excel and HubSpot to target and reach out to potential guests to support with phone, email and direct inquiries.
- Manage details for guests orders: creating BEO’s and ensuring all relevant details are communicated between our chef operators and guests
- Develop a strategy to grow Dig Inn’s off-site business in current and new markets, as well as identify areas of new opportunity.
- Report to the Off-Premise Manager
- An entrepreneurial mindset and see opportunities where others don’t
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- 2+ years experience in business development or sales, preferably at an early stage startup
- A strong work ethic and ability to work self-sufficiently–we are growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but also plenty of space for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that create room for significant personal and career growth
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Macbook + Company phone (or phone reimbursement)
- Equinox gym membership plan
- On-site yoga classes and open access studio for support team
- Flexible vacation time
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (they’re amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
- The ‘Annual Retreat’—think adult summer camp