Ark Foods is revolutionizing the vegetables we eat. We are a leading brand of high end, specialty produce products such as shishito peppers. Our company operates farms up and down the East Coast, where we grow our unique veggies at large scale. You can find our products in restaurant kitchens and produce aisles all over the country. Customers include major supermarket chains, food service companies, and wholesale produce distributors.
We are a fast-paced, venture-backed startup, with sales doubling every single year. We are scaling up and adding headcount quickly.
The right candidate has high energy, outstanding communication abilities, strong organization skills, and a get-it-done attitude. Direct produce experience is a really big plus, but not a requirement.
The Sales Associate role is to help open up and maintain new sales accounts, as well as help us build up and support our existing sales infrastructure, (e.g., CRM, order entry, customer communications, order tracking, product inventory).
- Pursue, open, and maintain new sales accounts
- Target different groups of customers, including restaurant groups, food service distributors, and wholesalers
- Network with potential customers; schedule appointments and land new accounts
- Work closely with CEO, Chairman, and sales team to execute sales strategy
- Exhibit proactive approach to maintaining and improving customer relationships
- Go above and beyond to service new and existing customers
- Be a team player
- Strong ability to think on one’s feet
- Positive, can-do attitude