Why You Should Work With Us
We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space. Our data-driven service and products will help 90 million Americans turn their yards into verdant and sustainable ecosystems. (Think Casper, but instead of mattresses, we’re using tech to help people take care of their land.)
We are looking for the right people to join our core team. Together, we’re going to disrupt an industry by building cutting edge products that help people and the environment.
In this role you will work directly with company leadership and own the operational aspects of the business. You’ll play a key role in strategic planning, procurement, manufacturing, and fulfillment. We are an early stage company and our VP of Operations must be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. You need to thrive in a hands-on environment and be ready to build.
- Oversee hiring and managing the operations team
- Own and create a detailed supply plan based on demand forecast
- Responsible for manufacturer/co-packer relationships
- Responsible for 3PL / fulfillment and carrier relationships
- Lead a complex logistical operation involving warehousing, production facilities, fulfillment, shipping, E-commerce, and customer service
- Own all portions of the company P&L relating to manufacturing and fulfillment including capital management and CAPEX
- Design and implement a roadmap to achieve long-term operational/strategic goals
- Build and continually manage financial and cash model, report P&L to leadership
Skills & Experience
- 5 years of Operations experience in consumer goods
- Extremely comfortable being data-driven, you make sound business decisions through deep analytical thinking
- Experience developing teams, you have a high EQ and can work with, coach, and manage a diverse team
- Excellent execution skills with a strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. You thrive in fast-paced environments and you’re excited about taking bold action
- Stellar people skills and the ability to build smart partnerships
- E-commerce fulfillment, website developer management experience is a huge plus
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Team@JoinPrairie.com
Competitive pay and equity compensation.