Just Salad is looking for a strong
analytically minded Supply Chain Analyst to join our
growing team. In this role you will responsible for analyzing all purchasing
and supply metrics to ensure we stay competitive while preserving ingredient quality
and the guest experience. You will work
closely with the Chief Sustainability Officer, VP of Operations, and CEO on
various assignments. Perfect opportunity to
be a part of one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains!
- Responsible for price negotiation in vendor contracts, as
well as costing and pricing strategies.
- Conducts ingredient cost analysis for possible new SKUs.
- Maintain weekly cost tracking for key items.
- Prepares VWAP cost analysis by period.
- Remains informed of industry and market trends that can have
an impact on the costs of the business.
- Manages company Master Price List and Seasonal Menu Pricing.
- Analyze vendor performance
- Manage the RFP process for all new vendors.
- Monthly vendor price check-up.
- Plans future supply and PO to ensure consistent stock of key
SKUs as company grows.
- Oversee inventory procedures and works directly with
Accounting to report findings.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or similar role
- Experience with G-suite products
- Extremely organized with great time management
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish
strong, effective relationships
- Problem-solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Passion for food and sustainability
- Culinary knowledge preferred
- Analytical decision-making skills with business acumen
Just Salad meals while working
annual gym membership
Just Salad is committed to
cultivating healthier lifestyles by serving real food at an affordable price.
The fast-casual concept serves salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, and
more. Just Salad is home of the World’s Largest Restaurant Reusable Program,
saving over 75,000 pounds of plastic each year through its reusable bowl
program. The company was founded in 2006 in New York City and now employs over
1,000 teammates across 34 locations in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia,
Chicago, Hong Kong, and Dubai.