WHAT YOU ARE & ABOUT THE ROLE
The Social Media Manager is responsible for building and enhancing Farmer’s Fridge’s social media presence, leveraging best practices to drive our digital engagement.
- Own the strategy, execution, and analysis of Farmer’s Fridge’s paid and organic social media marketing plan, focusing on growing brand awareness, conversion, and customer loyalty and engagement
- Experience with social media management platform tools (ie. Sprout Social etc.)
- Pioneer social-based campaigns, playing both project manager and lead collaborator with internal and external partners
- Primary owner of social media calendar, strategically organizing content and campaigns to promote brand highlights and pillars, events and partnerships, and user generated assets
- Develop key relationships with brand partners, influencers, and the Farmer’s Fridge consumer tribe
- Partner with Creative Team to develop content and brand assets that support the social strategy and calendar
- Collaborate with Tech Team to optimize social assets across digital platforms.
- Generate and analyze reports summarizing campaigns and monthly performance, tribe engagement, and advertising efforts, identifying opportunities to increase effectiveness and reach.
- Keep current on emerging trends and industry headlines.
- Work alongside Customer Service Coordinator to answer consumer comments, questions, and concerns on social media platforms.
- Community management across all social channels (FB, Instagram etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field/marketing
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Experience in design, photography, and/or video production a plus
- Very strong communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, SproutSocial, Adwords, Instagram for Business, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Traditional Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD, 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Daily Fridge Credits – You can enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge for lunch.
- Monthly Cellphone Bill Credit
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Fantastic Team – You will get to work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food accessible 24/7.
- Clarity Breaks – At Farmer’s Fridge, we reward you for stepping away from your routine to reflect on your work strategy and top priorities.
- Monthly Yoga Classes –You can participate every month in our office yoga class and take time to relax, meditate and stretch your body.
- Social Mixers –Works feels like a party at times, and this happens quite frequently. We take time to stop what we are doing to intentionally connect with our people across all locations and celebrate their life happenings.
- Volunteering Opportunities – We love to engage with our community and participate in events that are aligned with our Core Values.
- Sports Leagues – Another way our employees engage with the community that fuels teamwork and collaboration with a healthy dose of competition.
- Spontaneous Events – Solar eclipse event at the park? We’re there. Daybreaker party at the Planetarium? Count us in. Taste of Chicago impromptu get together? Absolutely! We are constantly scoping nearby events to give our team a break from our unconventional routine.
- Family Events – From company sponsored BBQ’s to social gatherings, we always make time to meet our team member’s family members and friends.
Since our recruiting process is homegrown (no robots involved), when we experience a high volume of applicants it becomes quite challenging to respond timely to each request. However, be assured that we will provide you with an update as soon as possible.
Click here for disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants