We are seeking a dependable, self-motivated and skilled Social Media Intern to support the Communications team. This role is based in our Soho office and will assist in the day-to-day management of the DIRTY LEMON social accounts — Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. This experience is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company and contribute to brand awareness and expansion.
- Content + Copy – Assist in sourcing imagery and suggesting copy for IG feed + IG stories
- Strategy – Pitch social ideas and creative campaigns, Research and adapt to changing industry trends, Boost engagement across all platforms.
- Community Management + Engagement – Engage with influencers, celebrities and customers across all channels
- Reporting – Create weekly social report, Reference metrics + analytics
- Influencer Relationships – Maintain and expand lists , Oversee monthly deliveries
- Execute gifting initiatives surrounding new product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for all things social media
- Can-do attitude
- Willingness and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Experience with social media analytics
- Video-editing and Photoshop skills are a plus
- Minimum of 3 days per week