Feel Good Foods is seeking a hands-on content creator with food experience to join our Brooklyn-based team and manage all social media platforms. The right candidate has a passion for and knowledge of food, deep understanding of the social media landscape and the photography/video skills necessary to bring our brand to life on social media with a consistent look and feel. The Social Media Food Editor reports to the VP Marketing.
- Assist the VP Marketing in all content marketing and promotion efforts
- Manage content/calendar for all social media accounts using social media management tools
- Produce images and video for recipes and lifestyle social media content
- Ideate and cook easy recipes for social media posts and fun-to-watch, short-form videos
- Multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment
- Track, analyze and report social media and site metrics to gauge performance of content and promotions, making suggestions/decisions based on data
- Pitch innovative post ideas and social media programs
- Manage social media communities by moderating comments and answering questions
- Write/produce and photograph social media posts and online magazine stories
- Find and cultivate on-brand social opportunities, such as brand and influencer collabs, sponsored posts, product mentions, giveaways, event activations and takeovers
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience producing a brand’s social media
- Proven knowledge of social media marketing on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Capable cook who is confident executing recipes for photography and video
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong writer with the ability to write on-brand
- Self-motivated and proactive work ethic
Please include any social media handles (personal or professional) that you manage.
Why You Should Work With Us
We’re a small team that is serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. Translation: We like to have fun! We also have a fully-functioning kitchen, where we develop recipes and shoot Facebook Live videos so you’ll often enjoy a super-tasty, free meal!