Pop Up Grocer is looking for a grocery-obsessed, trend-hunting,
everyday-joy-seeking content creator to lead our social media
presence. You’ll be the voice of our brand on social media,
and a champion for our community of rising entrepreneurs.
As a member of a small team, you’ll also have the
opportunity to take on other creative marketing projects
outside of social, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
• Manage end-to-end content: ideation, creation, curation, copywriting and posting for
PUG social channels (primarily Instagram & TikTok)
• Collaborate with creative team to create visual content for social channels
• Daily community management and engagement with digital audience; nurture and
cultivate relationships to create an interactive, two-way dialogue among audience
• Event coordination, promotion & coverage
• Monthly reporting on content performance and recommended optimizations
• Project management & production of creative marketing endeavors
• Spread joy and drop all sorts of grocery industry knowledge
Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in social media for a brand
• Ability to film & edit Reel/TikTok style videos such as recipe videos, product hauls,
• Experience working in a consumer packaged goods-related industry a plus, but not
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience producing photo & video content
• Boundless curiosity toward consumer trends, internet humor, health & wellness, and
• Send your resume and a quick blurb about why you think you’re right for the job to
• Tell us 2 emerging brands you’re excited about
• Send 3 links of content you’ve created, that you’re proud of.
Why You Should Work With Us
Pop Up Grocer is a new kind of grocery store, for a new generation. On our shelves
and inside our boxes, we feature new—often, exclusive—products from the buzziest
brands across food, beverage, home, pet and body care.
Our mission? To spread joy through experiences of discovery that foster connection
and champion creativity.
Since our start in 2019, we have opened 9 pop-up shops in 6 cities, have operated
co-branded shelves in major retailers, and launched e-commerce, making our selection
of products available nationwide. Our design-forward spaces have won the
hearts of thousands of visitors, countless publications, and most importantly, the
emerging brands that we serve.
As we grow and expand our footprint these next few years (NYC flagship store this
winter!), we are excited to build a team of fellow dreamers & doers, who share in
our enthusiasm to shake up the old way of doing things. In these early years of our
business, we are looking for dynamic individuals who are both strategic and executional,
who seek to shape their future alongside ours.