The senior product marketing manager at Winder Farms position sits at the intersection of e-commerce, product management, and B2C product marketing. A successful candidate thinks both creatively and analytically and has a passion for food.
Our mission is to build healthy communities through great food. We hand-deliver farm fresh groceries directly to our customers’ doorsteps throughout Utah and Nevada. We are looking for a smart, driven marketing manager to join our team and oversee the Winder Farms product offering and website experience. The marketing team at Winder Farms is a small, fun, and strategically important group, responsible for setting the direction of the brand and driving revenue.
You should have experience in eCommerce and product marketing along with a passion for great food. As the Sr Product Marketing Manager you will own the Winder Farms product set, including our award winning dairy, in-house produced beverages, and our newest product line, Prepped. This involves selecting which products we carry and working with other departments on the launch and management of these products. You will also own weekly promotions to our existing customers to drive purchases of these products through email, website promotions, text message and print campaigns. Your job is to know and deliver on what our customers want in their Winder Farms shopping experience, from the website flow to the actual products available.
This role works closely with operations and finance departments and reports directly to the CEO.
- Product – Grow revenue and profit through effective management of the product line – Manage 350-400 products per market, determining which products to carry, which to promote, and when to discontinue a product. Plan and launch seasonal items as well as staple items. Determine pricing and promotional pricing plans. Analyze product margin reports for trends and areas of opportunity.
- Promotions – Create weekly and monthly promotion plans and content to be pushed via app notifications, email, text, and website banners. Incorporate coupons, flash sales, and promotional pricing. Work with graphic designer to craft banners and graphics that fit our brand and promote the products.
- Customer web/mobile experience – Partnering with our Technology team, ideate and prioritize on website enhancements to continually improve the shopping experience on desktop, mobile, and apps (iOS and Android.) Utilize adobe analytics to track performance and results.
- Lead direction for product line –effectively selecting which products will strengthen our product set, seeking out fresh, healthy, delicious, sustainable, all-natural and organic where possible. Staying current on food trends and incorporating a system for measuring the quality of our product set.
- Oversee Produce Manager and Product Marketing Intern, providing coaching and support while working together toward measurable results.
- Community Involvement – Work with local vendors to carry products that fit within our mission of Building Healthy Communities through Great Food.
- 3-5 years in eCommerce, Product Management, or Product Marketing, preferably B2C.
- Management of food products preferred but not necessary.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for great food.
- Creative approach to customer messaging and promotions.
- BS/BA in a relevant field preferred.
- A self-starter with strong strategic-thinking abilities and analytical mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology tools and systems.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Basic HTML a plus.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience with a full benefit package. This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in West Valley City, Utah.