The ideal candidate lives in New York, NY and has experience in sales within the food industry. Responsibilities include visiting key accounts and developing new business in the assigned territory, working with local distributors and promoting Les Trois Petits Cochons. The position requires a self-motivated, organized, energetic, creative and ambitious person.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness of brands by:
- Guiding proper shelf management positions
- Merchandising brands
- Conduct staff training in on and off-premise accounts, as needed.
- Must be passionate about developing a food brand
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communicationskills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Able to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers Sales or Marketing experience a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)