We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to fuel our rapid growth. Ideal candidates will have prior experience in B2B sales at a catering or food company, and can demonstrate a passion for hands-on sales and a hunger to grow with the company.
- Design and implement sales strategy
- Hit aggressive sales quotas
- Create sales forecasts
- Analyze performance data
- Continuously iterate on sales process
- Ultimately create and manage a sales team: Recruit, hire, on-board and manage new salespeople.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced: you have a track record of successfully closing deals and can persevere through rejection and obstacles
- Personable: able to interact with prospects in engaging, friendly ways that develop a relationship with the client
- Persuasive: you are persuasive in your written and verbal communication and provide timely follow-up
- Culturally competent: Our team hails from many diﬀerent cultures and speaks various languages. We seek a candidate who considers this challenge an asset and embraces the opportunity to learn from one another
- Tech-savvy: Eat Oﬀbeat seeks to increase both eﬃciency and customer experience through tech platforms; the Sales Lead will need to utilize these platforms to achieve the position’s mission
- Adventurous: you are a self-starter, with ample self-motivation and initiative
- Creative: you think strategically knowing how and where to maximize your time and what channels will yield the best results
- Empathetic: you have a great understanding and passion for our social mission
Please send a customized Cover letter with a few bullet points to show why you are a good fit
What you will get
- You will be a core member of our leadership team driving our overall growth strategy
- Hands-on experience growing a food startup at the forefront of social entrepreneurship
- Room to be creative, to make an impact, and inﬂuence the food scene in NYC
- Daily meals and endless food tasting opportunities!
Compensation for this role will consist of a base salary + sales commission.
Please send your resume and a few bullet points in a covering letter on why you think you’re a good ﬁt.