Come join a fast-growing food brand that is revolutionizing what we eat. Ark Foods is a modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. From our plant-based veggie bowls to the specialty vegetables that we grow at our farm locations up and down the East Coast, Ark Foods is rethinking modern agriculture from the ground up.
Our customers include leading distributors and retailers across the USA.
Ark Foods is seeking a Sales Associate to help share our exciting line of fresh vegetable products with the world. This role will report to our Senior Sales Associate and will focus on supporting our dynamic assortment of customer accounts on a daily basis. It will be based out of our Brooklyn office.
Key work streams will include:
- A steward in supporting critical relationships with world-class grocery, e-commerce, and distributor accounts
- Managing incoming customer orders, and facilitating Ark Foods’ ability to fill, assessing pricing, timing, seasonality and feasibility of all order requests
- Coordinating with operations team to ensure smooth order fulfillment (e.g., inventory, logistics), and devising strategic and creative solutions to any customer issues or problems
- Guiding customers on ordering patterns and frequency with an eye towards maximizing revenue and profitability for Ark Foods
- Helping to track established KPIs on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Supporting in the onboarding process for new customers and new SKUs within existing customers
This role will help to support relationships with existing accounts and will be involved with day-to-day communication to them. It is a critical role in a product-focused, customer-obsessed, high-growth food company. The role will include exposure to senior company leadership, as well as high-profile customers from the world’s leading names in grocery and retail.
- 1-2 years of account management or internal communications experience, preferably in produce
- Incredible organization skills
- World-class communication skills
- Agility to thrive in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment
- Creativity and determination to find the best ways to service the customer
- Scrappiness and grit
- A belief that there is no task too small and no challenge too large
In Your Favor
- Love of food
- Experience with…
… emerging brands or products
Competitive compensation package
Healthcare and other benefits
Generous vacation policy
Based in Brooklyn, NY (Flexibility for remote)
All the specialty veggies you can eat!
About Ark Foods
Ark Foods is a modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. From Shishito Peppers and Honeynut Squash to plant-based Veggie Bowls, Ark Foods believes there’s magic in growing and eating vegetables, and works every day to share this feeling with the world. Ark Foods has built its own ecosystem and is deeply involved at every stage of production, from purchasing the highest quality seeds to growing crops responsibly, and producing imaginative food that, in any form it might take, will be remarkable. Ark Foods is available at select retailers nationwide including Whole Foods Market and Costco. For more information, visit www.arkfoods.com or follow on Instagram at @ArkFoods.
- Medical insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Dental insurance