We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to develop current and new customer relationships and generate wholesale business throughout greater Los Angeles. Your primary focus will be to work with top tier hospitality partners, specialty grocers, and down the street retailers in Venice, Century City, Culver City, West Hollywood, and Downtown Los Angeles. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales daily to help achieve revenue goals for the Iris Nova portfolio. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, managing merchandising of product in stores, finding new sales opportunities, and closing deals. This is an entrepreneurial role with unlimited upside potential — you must have a strong understanding of the sales process and on the ground experience selling beverage products to retailers in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Create sales strategies to help increase revenue for Iris Nova portfolio brands
- Develop relationships with prospects based on potential new business opportunities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies; react accordingly to increase sales conversion
- Merchandise product and reposition Iris Nova portfolio brands to be prominently placed on shelf
- Build long lasting client relationships
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Manage your client database within your assigned territories
- 2+ years of CPG sales experience in greater Los Angeles
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience working with a CRM (Repsly, Salesforce, etc)
- Knowledge of sales techniques and management
- Proficient in use of computers
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent time-management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Upward mobility – Ability to climb the Iris Nova ladder quickly based on your performance
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses – Each member of the Sales Team is able to earn additional income based on performance
- Competitive pay – Competitive pay plus paid vacation time.
- Flexible scheduling – We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis.
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.