Wunder Creamery is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the NYC-metro area, with the potential of being quickly promoted to National Sales Manager. This is a product launch (roll-out scheduled for March of this year), so the candidate should expect to hit the ground running. Initially, the candidate can expect to be focusing on such NYC chain accounts such as Fairway, ShopRite, King’s, Westside Market, Morton Williams, DeCicco’s, Dean and Deluca, etc. The candidate will be expected to regularly visit these key accounts, while implementing and leading sales strategies and initiatives. We’re looking for a self-motivated, organized, energetic and creative person who wants to help build and become part of our brand.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Implement and lead sales strategies and initiatives
2. Manage assigned partners and broker agencies.
3. Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing customer accounts through sales calls, proposals, presentations and follow-up.
4. Own region sales objectives and trade fund accountability.
5. Achieve region sales goals (includes top and bottom line).
6. Develop clear understanding of customer and buyer goals and strategies and communicate account activity with sales management.
7. Provide reports.
8. Develop and implement Joint Business Plans with key distributors, and broker partners in assigned geography.
9. Present recommendations on field marketing needs to enhance regional customer execution and build greater brand awareness.
10. Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices
Competencies we’re looking for:
1. Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities
2. Strong time management, planning and organizing skills
3. Effective communication skills
4. Creativity, Flexibility, Detail-oriented, Problem solving skills
5. Computer literate (Microsoft Office Excel, Slack)
• At least 3 years of sales experience
• At least 2 years of experience in the food/bev space
What is Wunder Creamery?
Wunder Creamery is pioneering a cultured dairy snack called quark in the United States. The company is based in New York City, with production facilities located in Upstate New York. Beloved in Europe for its mild flavor and thick, creamy texture – Quark is a type of cultured dairy that’s often eaten as a snack or used as a versatile staple in the kitchen. Wunder is a fresh take on Quark that’s silky smooth without the grainy texture you might find in some other types of quark. Though some might say that Wunder Quark is “yogurt-ish”, it’s really so much more. Wunder captures the best parts of yogurt – its smooth, creamy texture and high-protein – and takes it up a notch. Thanks to our special process and custom blend of European cultures, Wunder is truly one-of-a-kind, with none of the tart-yogurt-taste and up to 17 grams of protein per cup. We source our milk from local family farms in Upstate New York and blend it with simple ingredients to create distinctively delicious flavors that aren’t too sweet yet pleasantly tart-free. You can learn more about Wunder at our website (www.wundercreamery.com), as well as our company Instagram and Twitter.