We are looking for a Regional Sales Director to lead our sales efforts in the Northeast Region of the United States. You will work with the sales team to strengthen current and new customer relationships and accelerate wholesale business opportunities in New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens), Providence, and Boston, working with top tier hospitality partners, specialty grocers, and down the street retailers in each city. You will be responsible for leading, developing, and growing Iris Nova portfolio sales volume, distribution and market presence in each territory. This role is also responsible for sales forecasting, promotional planning, and managing trade and marketing spend. This is an entrepreneurial role with unlimited upside potential — you must have a strong understanding of the sales process and on the ground experience selling beverage products directly to retailers.
- Create sales plans to achieve revenue and strategic goals for the company — manage an annual forecast for the territory.
- Grow Iris Nova distribution within the Northeast Region through increased points of distribution, chain support, managing allocations and inventory in the region.
- Develop, communicate, track and report weekly KPI’s to all direct reports and Senior Management
- Ensure consistency with marketing initiatives throughout the region.
- Hold the operations team accountable to execution on timely delivery schedules.
- Hold the sales team accountable to authorizations, programs, features, displays, and pricing.
- Maximize team time and prioritize as necessary to align efforts with company goals.
- Create and maintain strong, long-term relationships with our marketing support team.
- Implements and monitors sales support initiatives like quarterly promotions and TPR’s.
- Communicate wins and opportunities through regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales Management success and experience with a combined total of 5 years of Beverage Sales experience
- Proven track record of Distributor Management, Territory Development and People Management and Development.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of forecasting, points of distribution, rate of sale and volume driving planning and execution.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of fundamentals of pricing, discounting, gross profit, gross margin strategies and execution.
- Experience working with a CRM (Repsly, Salesforce, etc)
- Knowledge of sales techniques and management
- Proficient in use of computers
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent time-management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Upward mobility – Ability to climb the Iris Nova ladder quickly based on your performance.
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses – Each member of the Sales Team is able to earn additional income based on performance.
- Competitive pay – Competitive pay plus paid vacation time.
- Flexible scheduling – We trust that you will get your work done on time, on a consistent basis.
- Company subsidized Health, Vision, and Dental insurance.