Ark Foods is seeking a Recipe Developer to help improve our exciting line of vegetable products.
We are reinventing the produce aisle with a suite of single serve, one-step-prep, fresh veggies straight from our farms. They are targeted toward today’s younger consumer, who wants a no-hassle, unique vegetable experience. All for less than six bucks. Our legacy is in farming, but we consider ourselves to be a CPG company.
Ark Foods is known for popularizing shishito peppers, but now we’re deep in product development for our future lineup, including, fresh veggie noodles, cauliflower mac n cheese and others. All these new products will be sold on shelves across the USA, through existing retail relationships we already have via Whole Foods, FreshDirect, Costco, etc.
We are a startup going through a period of massive growth and are looking for help in creating delicious & cost-effective recipes using clean ingredients. That’s where you come in! We want your recipe development + costing + culinary expertise to help us expand our offerings to the masses. “Final” recipes must be scalable from a test kitchen to a co-packing facility.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of consumer taste preference & trends
- Comfort with recipe development using only clean ingredients
- Documenting procedures, ingredients, and final yields, etc. throughout the entire process
- Be operationally focused and customer-obsessed
- Eye for cost savings through ingredient selection and process simplification
- Kitchen Experience
Please email us a resume and any other relevant information.