We are looking for a Full Time Production Manager to join our growing startup. You will be managing all aspects of product fulfillment, shipping, and logistics and be the point person for all things production-related. This person will play a key role in strategizing operations for Dripkit’s growth.
The ideal candidate has experience working in fast-paced environments, can think on their feet and has a can-do attitude. Dripkit is a small growing startup and you’ll have a lot responsibilities. We are looking for a go-getter with high-standards and a great work ethic. This role has enormous potential for growth.
Manufacturing and Quality:
- Oversee all quality assurance processes on product + fulfillment
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production
- Develop and issue manufacturing instructions for new products and processes
- Work directly with our 3PL partner to maintain production schedule
Inventory and Logistics:
- Manage all logistics with third party vendors + 3PL
- Streamline inventory management systems
- Establish additional procedures and metrics to measure operational efficiency, such as production yield and order fulfillment
- Streamline all shipping processes
Candidate will be:
- Extremely detail oriented (This role requires a good amount of dexterity it includes hands-on production work. Ideally you have experience working with delicate materials)
- Type A: Loves organization, logistics and meeting deadlines
- Ambitious & a voracious learner by nature
- Excited about joining and growing with a startup
To apply please email email@example.com with you resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit.