We’re looking for an experienced production manager for a full-time position at our growing cold-pressed juice and snacking company. This is a critical role in managing our production as we scale in-house manufacturing.
- Manage production operations Sunday through Thursday
- Advanced scheduling of production worker shifts and recruiting part-time labor
- Execute daily/nightly production runs, coordinating with produce suppliers to ensure sufficient ingredient supply
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with food product manufacturing or opertations
- Culinary experience in a commercial kitchen or restaurant is a plus
- Experience handling and grading produce
- HACCP planning and food safety management
Please send us your reasoning for applying to this role. Why do you think you’re a fit and what skills/experience are you bringing to the table?
$50-$60k annual salary with bonus potential
Why You Should Work With Us
We’re a young, fun team with a lot of room for growth. As a company, we’ve participated in a number of pitch events and gotten a lot of attention nationally for what we’re doing. If you’re ambitious and want to grow with a company, we’re the right fit for you.