More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular. As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Lifecycle to help achieve company growth by stewarding the customer’s journey with Granular, driving customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and cross-sell. As our product portfolio becomes increasingly integrated, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will develop and execute on strategy to ensure that customers continuously discover the value that Granular offers.
At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise on a mission to revolutionize the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly and expanding our team in San Francisco. We’re looking for self-motivated, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Drive customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and cross-sell to achieve company growth by:
- Understanding our customers and products and generating strategy through identification, sizing, and prioritization of the most impactful opportunities
- Designing and executing direct marketing campaigns and lifecycle programs across several platforms: email, in-app, SMS, social, direct mail, and events
- Deploying the latest database and lifecycle marketing technologies to build personalized relationships
- Analyzing performance of marketing programs to identify areas for improvement and continuously testing and iterating to optimize
- Managing multiple simultaneous project plans, timelines, and coordination of expectations and deliverables
- Own broad lifecycle management initiatives that span stakeholders across the organization, geographies, and product lines
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a fast-paced SaaS company, primarily B2C or B2SMB products
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Marketing freemium product(s) with free-to-paid responsibilities a plus
- Experience at a pre-IPO company a plus
- Experience in agriculture industry a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and flexibly adapt to evolving business needs and rapid product development
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership with strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with diverse teams and individuals
- Effective problem-solving through ambiguous situations and decision-making skills using data and experimentation
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
Perks and benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing quickly and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Commuter Benefit Program and Stipend
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision and Dental FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Adoption Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Dependent care for business travel
- Learning and Development Programs
- Open floor plan, dog-friendly offices
Who We Are:
Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build more profitable and efficient farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. As the world’s leading FMS, Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by transforming agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people at http://granular.ag/, Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, or facebook.com/GranularAgriculture