ENZO BEVANDE IS SEEKING AN: OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
At Enzo, you will play a vital role in expanding our business. You will be responsible for identifying and achieving new sales agreements in order to drive revenue growth.
NOTE: We have three sales territories available – New York City, Connecticut/Westchester and New Jersey. Please indicate the territory or territories to which you are applying. Local travel is required (Your own transportation is needed. Travel expenses to be reimbursed). This role is primarily remote with one office day per week in our NYC office.
Your sales responsibility will largely fall into two categories:
- “Hunting” – You’ll fuel Enzo’s growth by “hunting for” and identifying new sales opportunities. It’ll be your role to research and prospect for potential accounts, according to the latest market conditions. You’ll assess partnership potential, contact them and schedule sales meetings accordingly.
- “Farming” – You’ll be responsible to meet (and exceed) sales goals, accordingly to quarterly and annual goals. You’ll achieve this by closing new account partnerships which have been identified through your hunting efforts. You’ll be accountable to maximize revenue by managing existing accounts, specifically in fostering healthy long-term relationships which mutually benefit Enzo and the partner. (example: Learn their short-term priorities and ensure that Enzo remains a top-of-mind partner during planning for promotions, seasons, holidays, new expansions, etc.)
Additionally, you’ll be accountable for account maintenance activities which will positively impact our order turns and profitability. These include:
- Regularly reaching out to existing accounts for reorders
- Accurately recording orders and invoicing promptly
- Administering sales reports and recording latest status and activities in Enzo’s relevant systems (HubSpot, Quickbooks, etc)
- Serving as the primary relationship contact for the business, while also connecting other team members (for example, marketing)
- Embracing telesales and reaching out by phone to turn “cold” contacts into leads. Set-up sales appointments and drive trial placements into long-term accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an early-stage job seeker or a recent graduate looking to bring your energy and enthusiasm to driving sales growth. At Enzo, your success will be a direct result of your hard work. In this role, you will have a front row seat and to gain experience in a young, family-offices backed, growing company.
Previous experience in sales is required. An ideal candidate would have worked previously on a sales role, in which they were exposed to lead cultivation, the sales process and ongoing customer relationship.
This candidate will have a passion for sales and will have some previous experience selling (ideally in a commission-based role).
Compensation: Base pay plus a commission-based compensation structure. In addition, Enzo provides health insurance (multiple options available including a fully-paid high-deductible health plan).
Working hours: Full time. As a growing company, there will be times when you are needed for long nights and weekends (for example, at consumer trade shows).
Work location: Remotely most of the time with one scheduled office day per week in our office located in West Chelsea.
TO APPLY, please send your resume in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to indicate the territory or territories to which you are applying.