As an Operations Planner and Controls Specialist you will:
- Join our West Los Angeles based team.
- Report directly to the Head of Product, collaborating frequently with both of our founders on finance and growth planning.
- Help streamline, scale and systematize our growing company operations touching supply chain, logistics, finance, compliance, product development, and customer support.
- Improve and maintain our production planning / inventory model and support the scheduling and logistics of production runs to ensure product availability.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with our third-party logistics provider (3PL), including managing any related customer support needs.
- Support the relationships with our contract manufacturers and suppliers.
- Assist in new product development efforts and related ingredient sourcing, formulation, and production planning.
- Monitor, report, and ensure company operational SLAs and KPIs are being met within established tolerance; i.e. inventory levels, pick-pack-ship, on-time delivery.
- Manage all necessary documentation to maintain FDA 21 CFR 111 cGMP regulatory compliance and maintain a Document Control Library (e.g. SOPs, Training Records, Finished Good & Raw Material COAs) with guidance from our third party regulatory consultant.
You will directly impact:
- The quality, availability, expansion, and seamless delivery of our product offering.
- Our relationships with suppliers, formulation, manufacturing and fulfillment partners, and customers.
- Our mission of making better nutrition products and education accessible to everyone.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of work experience touching supply chain (including relationship management and development), logistics, R&D, quality control, FDA compliance, manufacturing, and planning. Experience in nutritional supplements, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology operations is a must. DTC experience is a plus.
- A wizard with spreadsheets who has incredible organizations skills and detail orientation, an ability to manage complex logistics, and a mind for turning repetitive tasks into automated systems.
- Able to work proactively, creatively, and effectively, with minimal guidance and oversight.
- Energized to join a lean entrepreneurial team in which everyone is expected to make a big impact.
- Passionate “lifelong learner” of the fundamental principles of nutrition, health, and wellness.
- Committed to empowering customers to live healthier lives through proper nutrition at each stage of life.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Competitive salary, benefits + equity