Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Operations and Inventory Control
• Drive Replenishment process including placing replenishment orders, reconciling invoices and costs and ongoing monitoring of inventory reporting
•Work closely with finance and leadership to maintain optimal inventory levels to maximize sales and minimize inventory risk
• Lead the on-site new store inventory and operations process
• Provide feedback to the corporate team based on regular store interactions and field visits. This role will be the “voice” of the field for the corporate and executive team.
• Responsible for all inventory reporting, questions and strategy, synchronize goals with leadership accordingly
• Execute the last mile of new item launches including tracking of ordering and merchandising processes
• Ensure consistent execution of merchandise presentation, sales, and operational standards.
• Recommend new, enhanced procedures and systems, focusing on improved productivity and simplification.
• Ensure a consistent and customer-service focused shopping experience.
• Provide leadership and direction to team members by communicating priorities as well as sales goals/guidelines ensuring talent and business growth to achieve short & long-term goals.
• Recruit a qualified team of team members. Build a bench for future talent needs. Conduct ongoing talent reviews and establish development plans for high potential leaders.
• Work with Leadership to develop and execute events and programs to support store initiatives, new store openings, etc.
• 2+ plus years of experience within retail environments
• 4-year degree preferred
• Demonstrated track record of success leading and inspiring retail teams to maximize sales, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to assess, attract and develop talent.
• Experience managing growth and leading new store openings
• Experience with and strong understanding of financial statements
• Excellent strategic planning skills
• Demonstrated track record of assessing and driving transformational improvements
• Experience designing end-to-end procurement strategies and a history of leading sustainable high impact sourcing approaches
• Highly skilled in problem solving and analytics with the ability to translate analysis into recommendations
• Strong interest and passion for developing, coaching and mentoring others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Strong people skills and an ability to work effectively with others at all levels in an organization
• Skilled in effectively communicating complex ideas
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills
• Experience supporting remote teams and troubleshooting digitally
• 2-3 Years of Purchasing, Supply Chain Experience
• Experienced with Vendor Management and Negotiating a plus