You’re going to be one of the most significant people in bringing the next massive plant-based food brand to market. You’ll be bringing our products to life by overseeing operations, including purchasing materials, warehousing, inventory, production, distribution, and logistics. This hands-on role perfectly matches your passion, scrappiness, and deep understanding of everything operations. Our team is growing rapidly, and you’re ready to help shape, build, and lead it!
Who are you?
- You’re a seasoned operations pro. Distribution, supply chain, manufacturing, warehousing, and inventory–you know the food world inside and out.
- You have an exceptional track record of managing co-manufacturing relationships, developing well-run operational systems for food companies, and excelling in startup-like settings.
- You’re incredibly passionate about your work. You care deeply about changing our food system and have the skills to make it happen.
- You thrive in ambiguous situations. You take ownership and create solutions to problems.
- You’re a great person, in and out of work. You are smart, proactive, trustworthy, kind, humble, organized and hard-working.
- You have excellent organizational, problem-solving, planning, and logistical skills.
Who are we?
- We’re the next massive plant-based food company, revolutionizing the $100B dairy sector. Our investors include the founder of Reddit, the creator of Gmail, Y Combinator, and the former chairman of the board of Daiya Foods.
- We’re behind some of the best selling plant-based products in the world (JUST Mayo, for example).
- We’re on a mission to save our planet, our health, and animals by creating a solution to fix the food system.
- We’re people of integrity. We do what we say we will do, we treat others right, we care deeply about those around us, and we put our hearts into our work.
What you’ll do
- Direct the day-to-day of production and manufacturing operations, from managing relationships with co-mans and suppliers to forecasting to production to distribution and everything in between.
- Manage co-manufacturing relationships and identify other manufacturing opportunities.
- Work directly with our CEO to forecast future production and distribution capacity that align with our sales projections.
- Help scale-up production capacity with our co-manufacturing partners.
- Bring on both regional and nationwide distributors to carry Eclipse products.
- Work closely and develop relationships with suppliers, distributors, and vendors to coordinate ingredient purchases, shipments, and order fulfillment.
- Manage inventory levels of raw ingredients and finished goods.
- Help build, shape, and lead an operations team.
This is a full-time job, located in Berkeley, CA, with a competitive compensation package.
Interested? Please send your resume + cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: OMG
Eclipse Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.