Responsible for managing assigned contract manufacturing
(comfg) partners (4-6)
– Insure all contractual and SOPs are met,
including on site presence during startups and critical runs.
– Manage procurement of all identified materials
in a timely fashion to support production.
– Manage production plan to support inventory
strategies and insure service levels are met.
– Insure all regulatory and quality requirements
are followed at assigned comfgs including GFSI
and USDA Organic.
– Assist COO and R&D in sourcing and
qualification of new comfgs as needed.
– Support R&D, Marketing, and Sales in design
of new products.
– Coordinate with and support Customer Service and
Sales on resolving customer and consumer complaints related to product quality
– Computer savvy (Microsoft office, Google
– Must be customer centric (both external as well
– Strong, proactive communication style with high
degree of self-directed follow up.
– Ability to work remotely.
– Travel 50%+, with some periods higher as
– Working knowledge of food safe manufacturing
– Having the experience of working with external
manufacturing partners in lead role is highly desirable.