We are looking for a detail-oriented team member to join us as our Operations Coordinator. This role will be responsible for order entry and logistics, as well as assisting in inventory management.
- Set up new customers and ensure all set up documentation is complete and accurate.
- Process all sales orders through delivery, which will require interaction with third-party warehouses, co packers, transportation providers, and cross-functional team members.
- Coordinate and manage transportation on delivered shipments, using approved carriers.
- Act as the primary contact with customers and partners on any operations related issues including order challenges and/or delivery/stock availability.
- Review customer and freight invoices; validate pricing, terms, accessorial charges, etc. prior to payment approval.
- Work with cross functional team members to troubleshoot any issues with new customer set-up as it relates to order processing and fulfillment.
- Responsible for customer order logistics and the strategic relationship with oversight from Director of Operations.
- Assist in obtaining competitive bids and carrier selection for new customer transportation lanes.
- Arrange and manage end-to-end transportation for customer orders and warehouse transfers.
- Track, maintain, and report on-time delivery, case fill rate, transportation spend, and carrier KPIs.
- Transact inventory transfers and generate/receive purchase orders into system.
- Assist in reconciliation of inventory to ensure accuracy across our network of locations.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement or Distribution. CPG experience preferred.
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through.
- Ability to proactively manage and prioritize many details with a high level of accuracy Understanding of EDI transaction documents is a plus.
- Experience with ERP system strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Process oriented and has the ability to improve and drive efficiency given the current infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, and the ability to be highly flexible in a constant changing environment will be critical to this role.
YOU ARE A:
Self-motivated, entrepreneurial go-getter who possesses the highest levels of integrity and character. You love details, Excel is your jam, and solving problems makes your day. You’re team oriented, collaborative and have an all hands on deck mentality. The ability to prioritize and multitask to the max in a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment is a must.
- Position will be based in New York, NY
- Report to Director of Operations
- Position eligible for equity, bonus, and medical benefits
- Travel as needed
- All the cookies you can eat
Partake Foods is committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Partake Foods will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as needed.