We are looking for a well-rounded, detail-oriented candidate to manage our supply chain and operations. The position will be responsible for procurement, logistics, inventory and the associated financial reporting, as well as overseeing each vendor and partner in our supply chain. We are a small team and are looking for someone scrappy to directly collaborate with our internal and external partners, manage our ongoing production and execute new product launches, both large and small. They must be able to think critically, focusing on immediate efficiencies and long-term scalability, solving problems in real time while planning future growth. This position will report to the COO and CEO.
- Coordinate current supply chain partners and vendors
- Run our inventory and sales reporting tools, coordinating with the sales & creative teams
- Source new vendors/suppliers/partners for ingredients, packaging, co-packing, and 3PL
- Collaborate with the creative team in the ongoing development process for new products & packaging
- Run production QA and monitor manufacturing
- Track inventory and the fulfillment process
- Develop and manage inventory projections
- Refine e-commerce integrations between Shopify and IMS & potential 3PL software/tracking tools
- Keep detailed records and generate tracking reports for sales, inventory, and other key metrics
- Negotiate vendor agreements
- Identify process bottle-neck and implement solutions in a timely manner and monitor supply chain KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Work experience in Supply Chain Management for a similar high growth CPG brand
- Proficient in Excel modeling
- Proficient in Cin7 or similar IMS systems
- Comfortable working remote
- Great time-management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Applicants are expected to have current work authorization in the country that the role is located.
We strongly encourage under-represented minorities to apply. Ghia is an equal opportunity employer – we welcome everyone to our team.
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Ghia not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Cleared-eyed and high-minded, Ghia is a new non-alcoholic aperitif inspired by the Mediterranean. Vibrant, fresh and satisfyingly bitter, Ghia tastes like summer on the rocks, featuring notes of nostalgic florals, earthly botanicals and a clean kick of citrus. Everything inside our bottle was picked because of its completely natural ability to soothe and to stimulate. Each glass promises to kick up the energy and calm down the mind.