Bearded Brothers – Administrator Position
Who we are: At Bearded Brothers, we source premium ingredients to create a simple, yet delicious and highly nutritious product. We create energy bars that are USDA organic, non-GMO project verified, as well as gluten and soy free, vegan, and kosher. Looking ahead, we’re excited to explore new flavors and product innovations that will mirror our growth as a company.
We’re a young company that is small but growing; we are looking for a humble, hungry, and talented administrator to contribute in multiple functions, helping to fuel the growth of Bearded Brothers.
Hours: Part time (15-20 hours/week)
Location: Based in Austin, TX
Pay: Hourly wage negotiable
- Perform specified administrative needs of the company
- Organize and maintain existing physical files
- Make daily bank deposits
- Complete forms and keep records for insurance, permits, utilities, and other documents
- Maintain office supplies
- Coordinate office appointment needs
- Maintain a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Answer the phone and manage customer service outbound communication as needed
- Perform some data entry into Quickbooks and other software platforms
- Ensure accounts payable are paid in a timely fashion on an as needed basis
Desired qualifications: Previous office administrator experience and bachelor’s degree preferred. Will also consider other candidates based on strengths and overall company fit.