LeanPath, Inc. (www.leanpath.com) is on a mission to end avoidable food waste. We’re using cutting-edge technology to make food waste prevention easy and intuitive. Our waste tracking platform enables foodservice professionals to reduce food waste, lower food costs, and operate more sustainable facilities. LeanPath is a growing, profitable, and privately-held business with offices in Portland and London, and client-partners spanning 20+ countries.
We work with large enterprise organizations, contract management companies, college and universities, hospitals, hotels, casinos, government agencies, supermarkets, sports arenas, airports, corporate dining, K-12 schools, and restaurants.
North America Account Executive / Business Development Manager
We currently have an opening for a seasoned, high-energy, driven enterprise software sales executive with knowledge and experience of software as a service (SaaS) technology, and a desire to join a truly mission-driven organization. Strong experience in B2B complex account planning and account-based marketing is essential.
- Identify and procure new opportunities through channel and direct sales
- Investigate and become proficient with the internal business processes of targeted clients
- Strategize and present high-level application solutions through understanding of internal and external business processes
- Participate in national and regional trade shows, leading logistics and sales
- Demonstrate product capabilities live at customer sites and sales meetings
- Stay updated on competitive information
- Provide deep product and industry expertise to support fellow members of the sales team (sales calls, demonstrations, technical discussions, business cases)
- Create and present demonstrations via web casts
- Assist with Account Based Marketing activities and collaborate with the marketing team on strategies to drive sales
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years proven success selling software-based solutions
- Strong business development skills
- Enterprise and C-level sales experience
- Strong established relationships with C-level decision makers in any of the following industries is a plus: Hospitality, Gaming, Healthcare, Foodservice, Senior Living and Education
- Ability to work effectively in teams and across departments; undertakes a collaborative approach to daily operations and fellow workers
- High degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions
- Self motivated; demonstrable skills in maintaining a high level of motivation for work, despite problems, changes or daily work demands; is always a self-starter
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
- Passionate about food waste prevention and making a measurable difference in our world
Location & Compensation
This is a U.S. based position, either in Portland, OR, or a remote home office anywhere in the continental U.S.. Base & commission-based compensation, with generous benefits package.
Ready for a High-Impact, High-Passion Role?
If you’re excited about the opportunity to make a significant impact at a mission-driven technology company, and have a proven track record of over-achieving quotas, we want to hear from you!