As the NY Willie’s Superbrew Market Manager, you will have the opportunity to have ownership over the growth of NYC and Long Island. You will assume direct responsibility for a number of accounts to be determined together, which you will see on a weekly or monthly basis. You will work with our distributor as a partner, managing them through frequent weekly communications to complement and augment your efforts in the field. Your job will also include working with our Brand Ambassador Program Director (Ellen) to recruit, hire, train, and schedule a team of Brand Ambassadors to conduct tastings and events in the market. You will own the entire sales process in your market, and directly impact the growth of Willie’s Superbrew in this territory.
- Work with the Willie’s Superbrew Sales & Marketing teams, retailers, and our distributor partner to build a launch sequence plan from pre-launch through launch of the new market
- Work very closely with distributor partner(s) to manage the market, make new sales and identify opportunities for growth – updating them weekly with your sales activities and working with reps and brand managers on a weeklybasis as partners to maximize sales opportunities and distributor share of mind.
- Own the entire sales process & management of accounts in your territory to ensure everyone is up to date, excited about the brand, educated about our product and new products,
- Increase rate of sale through: additional SKU distribution, cooler visibility, displays, marketing materials, management of distributors and other strategic initiatives
- Work with our Brand Ambassador Program Director (Ellen) to execute a plan to recruit, hire, train, and schedule a team of Brand Ambassadors to conduct tastings and events in the market
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to identify and pursue opportunities in the market to spread the brand via festivals, events, partnerships, and more
- Increase distribution by: identifying and selling into new strategic accounts
- Record daily check-in entries to maintain an understanding of our current positioning and opportunities at all accounts
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals for volume and displays
- Carry out 2+ tastings & events per week[end]
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail, good people skills, high integrity, and a willingness to hustle, learn, and grow.
- Previous Food and Beverage sales experience. Background in alcohol and distributor management a plus.
- Requires regular access to transport
Please include resumé highlighting relevant successes/learnings in sales and distributor management.
Why You Should Work With Us
We want to revolutionize alcohol by bringing transparency and real ingredients to the industry.
We are in the Top 25 best selling SKUs in Whole Foods and Wegmans in MA out of 2,500+ brands. Now we are expanding.
What is a Superbrew? We made it up. Super Brew = Superfoods + Fermentation. These glorious beverages are 4.5% ABV, gluten free that are like a mix between seltzer, cider, and kombucha. They are made with real superfood ingredients, 6 ingredients per flavor, and fewer calories than wine or Bud Light.
Described by Food & Wine (2017) as “for the family member that literally will not drink any beer… dry, surprisingly complex and completely quaff-able… even the beer diehards in the house will be grabbing for one of these.”
We take our core values very seriously. All team members are expected to embrace and embody these values each and every day. We believe that they are the glue that keeps us all together, and keeps us moving forward, improving, and growing as individuals and as a company:
• Foster Growth
• No Bullshit
• Have a Soul
• Be Curious and Innovate
• Live Responsibly