Mealmade is looking for a data-driven, creative, tech-savvy, experienced full-stack marketer to join our growing team. Our mission is to make exceptionally healthy eating as easy and delicious as possible. We deliver restaurant-quality, expertly crafted meals into the hands of those who value their time and health. We are a delivery-only restaurant for healthy, delicious food (http://www.mealmade.com), and we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for someone who can pour fuel on the fire and accelerate our growth.
In this role, you will lead all aspects of marketing, with a focus on customer acquisition. You will work autonomously (and remotely much of the time), with oversight and guidance from the CEO.
- Work with CEO to come up with marketing tactics to test
- Execute new online marketing campaigns (AdWords, Facebook), analyze results, update and optimize ads
- Community: Work closely with gyms and offices
- PR: Contact local media/journalists
- Write blog posts and marketing copy
- Write, send, and analyze email newsletters
- Refine lifecycle marketing strategies
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Track record of implementing various marketing strategies successfully
- Gut feel for branding and storytelling
- Experience with SEO, SEM, lifecycle marketing, Analytics, A/B testing, email marketing
- Design/photoshop skills a plus
- Problem solver
- Passionate about healthy eating!
Please apply, here: http://mealmade-com.breezy.hr/p/c71560b1d3c9-full-stack-marketer. When you apply, please let us know why you’re the perfect person for the role and also what your favorite food is and why!
$50-70k + Equity
Why You Should Work With Us
Love nutritious, delicious food? Mealmade offers team members free unlimited meals every day. Be part of a fast-growing food startup and help evolve the way the world eats, starting with food delivery in San Francisco.
We are trying to do something different. We were tired of going to restaurants and getting eye rolls as we customized our dishes, “…wrapped in lettuce please, and would you mind cooking that in olive oil?”. We were fed up with seeing excess sugar and vegetable oils in foods touted as using “healthy, natural ingredients” (or worse, not having any transparency into the foods’ ingredients at all).
So we built Mealmade to fight the status quo. Whether you’re gluten-free, soy-free, or paleo pescatarian, we believe you should have the freedom to eat the food that makes you feel your best. We’re not for everyone, and that’s okay. We’re not a mass market product. We welcome “picky” eaters with open arms make exceptional food for exceptional people.
But we don’t just want to deliver ultra-healthy, convenient food; we want everything you receive from Mealmade to be the most delicious dish you’ve ever had. We don’t always hit the mark, but we strive for it with every meal. We want every part of you, including your taste buds, to feel good about the food you eat, without compromise. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice nutrition for great tasting food, or the other way around. You deserve both.