We are a young natural foods brand based in New York City looking for an energetic self-starter to work directly with the founder to assist with day-to-day operations as well as contribute to larger strategic initiatives. You will be involved in every aspect of what it takes to run and grow a food start-up including: sales & distribution, branding & marketing, social media/digital marketing, supply chain management, order processing & fulfillment, market analysis, growth strategy, etc.
- Execution of online & offline brand advocacy initiatives
- Field marketing coordination & scheduling
- Website & digital presence management
- Distributor & broker relations
- Market & industry analysis
- Order processing & fulfillment
- Sourcing & procurement
- Research & development (aka eating)
- Customer support
Skills & Experience
- Positive energy and eagerness to learn
- Social media and digital marketing savvy
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort asking questions
- Rare ability to multitask, stay organized, operate autonomously, and ’figure it out’
- Embrace tackling new challenges with ability to learn and deliver results simultaneously
- Strong writing skills
- Basic graphic design skills
- Last but certainly not least, love and passion for food
In addition to a resume and cover letter, please provide a food story. Any food story.
$15+ hourly wage commensurate with experience.
Why You Should Work With Us
If you consider yourself a jack-of-all-trades type who wants to be challenged in a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment then this might be for you. You’ll gain exposure to every aspect of running a food business with unlimited room for growth and advancement in the areas you excel.