This position is responsible for developing and executing marketing and communications for Field Goods and Hudson Valley Harvest. Both are rapidly growing companies at the forefront of the local food movement. The ideal candidate:
- Has a passion for food, farming, and health.
- Has excellent writing skills and analytical skills.
- Is a creative thinker that embraces change, independence, and problem-solving.
- Can balance project work with day-to-day responsibilities.
- Coordinate and create weekly, monthly, and seasonal promotions.
- Ensure all creative and product content are complete and accurate before launch.
- Develop, execute, and analyze social media and digital marketing strategy. Track response and conversion to drive advertising efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage print, radio, and online media campaigns.
- Accountable for budget, ROI, and cost per acquisition to drive profitable revenue.
- Develop and create B2B/B2C marketing collateral including POPs, signage, promotional material, and collateral.
- Write and edit copy for all channels (website, social media, email, print).
- Create marketing resources and templates for sales staff and oversee brand consistency.
- Develop press strategy, pitch stories, and serve as organizational media liaison.
- Maintain and update website.
- Use data analytics to improve customer retention, re-activation, and increase revenue.
- Design, execute, and analyze customer surveys and research.
- Manage employees as needed for projects and ongoing marketing.
- Education: BS, BA, or MBA in related field.
- 2+ years marketing experience in e-commerce, retail, and/or CPG.
- Adept with multiple social media and video platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage workflow, problem analysis, and problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- Comfortable with writing about food, food preparation, health, and agriculture.
- Comfortable creating video on social media platforms and occasionally appearing on camera.
- Understanding of branding and positioning strategy.
- Experience with user interface and user experience design.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Excel and Word.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience with WordPress and other content management platforms/tools.
- Experience project managing cross-functional teams or direct reports.
- Experience in data analysis.
- Experience with sales support.
$50,000 – $60,000 depending on experience.