Raddish is looking for a creative thinker who excels at acquisition marketing across platforms, with a proven track record managing digital marketing campaigns. This is a wear-many-hats and get-your-hands-dirty opportunity, perfect for a candidate who loves working in fast-paced, close-knit, startup environments. Reporting to the CMO this position requires a creative, analytical, and highly motivated self-starter responsible for innovating, implementing and analyzing all day-to-day marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Execute and optimize acquisition marketing programs across channels such as: Facebook Ads, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, paid search, display retargeting, email marketing, content & influencer marketing, integrated brand partnerships, and traditional PR.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create organic posts across social media channels.
- Create email campaigns targeting customer segments, analyze our existing member base, establish creative retention programs to reduce churn, and study comparable companies successfully engaging with similar audiences.
- Along with Content Team, develop and implement fresh, unique, on-trend messaging and creative to drive meaningful engagement and retention with our current and prospective members.
- Manage marketing budget, and provide data-driven reporting to quantify performance of all marketing initiatives.
- Analyze actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in spend, return on ad spend, CAC and LTV on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends and industry news.
- Have an eye for product design, analyze and test site design to best align with acquisition and retention goals
- Be a dynamic and integral part of a small team, assisting with ongoing content meetings, daily operations, monthly fulfillment and much more.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Possess genuine interest in our mission to bring families together in the kitchen and at the table (i.e., you’re passionate about food, education and/or kids), and enthusiasm for growing a business – both strategically and tactically.
- Have 2-5 years experience developing and executing digital and brand marketing campaigns for e-commerce, technology companies, or agencies, with a proven track record demonstrating significant customer growth.
- Have exceptional organization, operational, analytical, and detail-orientation.
- Succeed as a team player, while being motivated to work independently and pro-actively on projects through all stages.
- Thrive in fast paced environments, enjoy working on developing-stage projects (with a clear vision for the ‘big picture’).
- Be a personable, entrepreneurial, honest, problem-solving decision maker, comfortable operating in the unknown and excited about hacking growth.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree — preferably in marketing and/or business related field.
- Have proficient MS Office skills, (including Excel), basic graphic design/video skills (such as Photoshop or Canva and iMovie), and working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, Facebook PowerEditor, AdWords, and MailChimp.
Do you want to impact the next generation and empower kids to cook and appreciate good food? Raddish is an edtech family brand that creates original content, delivered through project-based learning experiences. We’re on a mission to inspire families to share delicious cooking adventures together, and we believe edible education is an essential ingredient to raising healthy, happy children. We grew over 300% in 2016 and are poised for 100% YoY growth in 2017.