PetPlate is on a mission to help our dogs lead healthy and happy lives by delivering 100% human-quality dog food to pet parents nationwide. We’re a direct-to-consumer subscription service that ships freshly-cooked meals made from USDA ingredients, such as meat, potatoes, fruits & vegetables, and never any by-products, rendered meats, fillers, or preservatives. Designed by our veterinary nutritionist for optimal nutritional balance and maximum palatability, PetPlate meals are cooked in small batches by a team of talented chefs, and are ready-to-serve straight from the fridge or warmed up in the microwave.
PetPlate is developing a unique give-back initiative that will be announced soon. Currently we’re working with organizations to provide meals and supplies to dogs affected by recent weather disasters.
PetPlate is backed by successful investors who have also invested in startups like Daily Harvest, Freshly, Chefs Plate, Coveteur, and Awake. Together our team has worked on building some of the world’s leading brands such as Nike, LEGO, Virgin, Starbucks, Equinox, and ABC. We’ve been featured on Shark Tank, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Good Housekeeping, and other major news outlets.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a background in consumer marketing to help execute our growth marketing plans, with a specific focus on developing our brand language and messaging across all marketing channels. You will be part of a growing team at a fast-paced, high-growth startup, and will have an opportunity to make a real impact at a mission-driven company. You will collaborate with our Brand Marketing team and report directly to our Director of Brand and Customer Experience.
The role encompasses the entire customer funnel, from awareness and acquisition through reactivation across channels, including: website, email, influencer, partnership, paid social, paid search, social media, affiliate, referral, and event marketing.
– Plan, prioritize, and help implement new & existing direct-response marketing campaigns
– Ideate, create and launch an email marketing strategy (including lifecycle trigger programs, promotional campaigns, transactional emails, and win-back emails)
– Build roadmap of marquee marketing partnerships and activations
– Develop rich monthly marketing calendar with key tentpole acquisition moments
– Help build out, communicate, and leverage our philanthropic initiatives
– Coordinate and attend in-person events and demonstrations
– Coordinate social campaigns with influencers and strategic partners
– Help coordinate photoshoots, videoshoots, and other branding work
– Stay on top of digital trends and contribute innovative, breakthrough ideas
– Manage freelancers and agency resources, when relevant
– Strong advertising and copywriting skill-set
– An analytical mindset, with strong knowledge of email marketing
– 2-5 years working in performance marketing at a startup, e-commerce company, and/or marketing/advertising agency
– Background in an online subscription service is a plus
– Efficient, highly organized, driven, and a natural self-starter
– Enthusiastic, open-minded, collaborative, growth hacker mentality
– Great sense of humor and passionate about feeding dogs a healthy diet
– Salary commensurate with experience
– Medical, dental and vision coverage
– Flex-vacation and personal time off
– Cell phone reimbursement
– Dog-friendly office
– Team events and more!