Our Head of E-Commerce will be one of the first employees at MOSH, and our first marketing hire. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing whatever is necessary to drive the success and growth of the company.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Develop and execute digital marketing initiatives, delivering strong and compelling messaging around MOSH product.
· Responsible for social channels, email marketing creative strategy and deployment.
· Partner with internal and external agencies to develop unique and differentiating ways to bring marketing strategy to life through development of marketing assets across channels.
· Monitor KPIs and own reporting to effectively communicate performance and analyses to the broader team and leadership.
· Maintain and distribute strategy documents and the Core Marketing Calendar to ensure organizational alignment within the core team.
· The 360-degree strategy should carefully detail all the customer touch-points that are activated in relation to a marketing initiative.
· The calendar should highlight key launches and activation moments to help illustrate the flow of communication that will reach MOSH’s customer.
· Track the Key Performance Indicators of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
· Drive both customer bonding and commercial results.
· Proactively look for new ways of assessing marketing impact – both quantitative and qualitative.
· Minimum of 2-4 years of work in integrated marketing, brand strategy and/or community marketing.
· Strong conceptual understanding and emotional connection to MOSH mission.
· Proven results driving awareness and conversion.
· Prior experience with Strategy, CRM, Media, Insights and Creative teams.
· Efficient in Adobe Suite, Dash Hudson and/or Klaviyo or Mailchimp.
· Experience working with Shopify sites.
· Strong on strategy, stronger on execution.
· Excellent communication style with a passion for storytelling both brand and business Proficiency in project and budget management.
· Tuned into cultural, brand happenings + insights.