We are seeking creative, curious and passionate Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team. Your daily responsibilities will vary, therefore adaptability and problem solving are key. If you are looking for hands-on experience and to learn from a passionate group of young entrepreneurs, Dirty Lemon will be a perfect fit.
- Assist Marketing Manager/Events Specialist
- Help with day-to-day operations of local partnerships and events
- Carry out research that pertains to exciting experiential work across various industries
- Help develop and execute amplification or integration strategies for specific partnerships/events
- Work alongside Marketing Manager/Operations Analyst to maintain inventory counts
- Insure Dirty Lemon beverages are always served chilled and presented properly
- Act as the face of Dirty Lemon to get everyone as excited about the product as we are!
This role requires a high level of organization, prioritization and constant communication with our team. You are a self-starter but thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Must: Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- Bonus: Social Media // Photography skills (help cover events)
- Third or Fourth year student (first or second welcome to apply if confident in abilities)
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program
- High-energy, optimist, creative-minded
- Love great design, communications & customer experience
- Passionate about beverages / CPG
- Positive & reliable