Love local food and a zero waste lifestyle? We are looking for an inspired, experienced consumer Marketing Director who will help us rapidly grow Farm.One’s New York Member audience.
We are about to launch a large new farm in Brooklyn which will become a hub of the Prospect Heights community while serving the whole of New York City. We are now ready to acquire new Members from the local area and New York, who will subscribe to our freshly-harvested greens, and products like Smoothies, Nut Mylks and Shrooms, all in our reusable packaging. Our Members are passionate and thoughtful about food and sustainability. The new farm will have a large events space with direct view of the farm, giving us a unique capability to host in-person experiences which go alongside our online activities.
Building on our existing local-focused marketing strategy and online customer acquisition channels, the Marketing Director will accelerate customer acquisition for New York, and develop long-term strategies so that we can take this playbook and apply it to new cities around the country. These efforts should be focused on acquiring Members who will be with us for the long term.
This role at Farm.One is a natural next step for someone with strong Marketing experience in lifestyle and food startups, who wants to join a company with a real commitment to sustainability and a willingness to rewrite the rules about local food. We have incredibly devoted Members, and a track record of supplying some of most prestigious restaurants in New York.
The next year for Farm.One will see incredible growth. Be part of it.
- A strong growth track record at startups or young brands, with samples and results of past performance
- Experience running successful paid search, social and email campaigns against acquisition goals
- Experience with Google Analytics, email marketing and CRM platforms
- Experience in lifestyle or food brands, emphasis on local is a plus
- You know the New York food scene and farmers markets
- Great project management skills: an ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational abilities
- Passionate and thoughtful about food
Compensation & Benefits
- Health Insurance, including Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-term disability Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Farm.One greens to take home
- One “family meal” per day
- Audiobook subscription with a paid book a month