The Marketing & Community Coordinator for the Bi-Rite Family of Businesses will support the development and execution of marketing and community programs designed to achieve business and philanthropic goals and deliver a phenomenal guest experience. This person will also provide administrative office support to the broader BR20 team. The Marketing & Community Coordinator is a non-exempt role.
Marketing & Community Team Coordination
- Partner with Marketing Programs Manager to execute tactics of the annual integrated marketing plan, such as updating online profiles (Yelp, Google, etc.) and assist in social media content development. Serve as secondary point of contact for guest service on social media channels.
- Coordinates flawless internal processing and fulfillment of Bi-Rite’s philanthropic gift card, food, and cash donations in partnership with Associate Community Programs Manager. Provides timely communication with community partners on donation requests and fulfillment procedures. Creates accurate reports for Finance for monthly data and budget reconciliation.
- Assists with creation and execution of internal and external communications and events as needed (e.g., staffing Bi-Rite booths at community events).
- Coordinates food shows registration & attendees’ travel & lodging arrangements.
- Supports coordination of tours to farms and vendors; communication, transportation, and meals.
- Plans and orders daily staff lunches and snacks; manages rotating calendar of set-up/clean-up responsibilities.
- Keeps inventory and orders office supplies. Manages costs effectively.
- Communicates with cleaning services provider on office maintenance.
- Ensures that common areas are organized, safe and clean.
- Other administrative and office support functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 1-2 years marketing or related experience.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Communicates effectively and collaboratively with all levels of management, staff and external individuals and groups. Demonstrates a service-oriented communication style.
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with technology systems such as point-of-sale and email programs preferred.
- Social media communication experience on behalf of a brand desired.
- Able to manage a budget and identify cost effective solutions/options.
- Flexible schedule to staff occasional events (evenings and weekends). Experience coordinating and staffing events.