As a Certified B Corporation, AeroFarms is a mission-driven company with global headquarters in Newark, NJ, championing indoor vertical farming and fundamentally transforming agriculture. Recognized by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and by Inc.com as one of the Top 25 Disruptive Companies in the World, AeroFarms is scaling to meet the demand for our fresh, locally grown produce that is setting new culinary standards, and we need someone special who can bring their experience to help us grow further. Must be aligned with our mission and passionate about making a difference.
- An incredible ‘change-the-world’ company with the eyes of the world focused on our success.
- A team of motivated, intellectually-curious individuals to support you.
- Backed by some seriously impressive firms including Goldman Sachs, Prudential, leading VCs, and strategic partners with a view on global expansion.
AeroFarms is seeking a dynamic Sales & Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about our mission and to share our exciting AeroFarms and Dream Greens stories to build exceptional relationships with strategic partners, investors, and customers.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will support day to day department activities and event coordination/planning. This role will handle tracking, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Sales, Account Management, Merchandising, CPG, Marketing.
- Car to travel for regular store visits, market audits, and events and ability to lift 25 to 50 pounds for set up of events.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed because we want to connect with our consumers.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or work experience because you need to hit the ground running
- The experience necessary to work with our customers to forecast, take and process orders, monitor and report weekly sales orders and planning and executing in-store merchandising activities, planograms, promotions, and demo programs.
- The ability to project manage and thrive in a cross-functional role, partnering closely with Operations to ensure flawless delivery against sales commitments, new launches, helping coordinate delivery routes, and reporting on product performance and quality.
- The analytical skills to assess industry trends, customer and product performance and recommend strategies to optimize sales. Number cruncher at heart.
- The passion, energy and interpersonal skills to build exceptional customer relationships and share the exciting AeroFarms story.
- Ability to coordinate logistics and maximize process and efficiency between Sales & Ops by utilizing our ERP software and excel databases to ensure accuracy and timeliness of orders and work with Accounting team to ensure weekly invoice posting and month end close reconciliation.
- Ability to represent the company and brand at both consumer and industry trade events and be our brand champion.
- A track record of problem-solving and the cognitive ability to think of solutions that others hadn’t considered.
- The agility to work in a constantly changing environment while simultaneously being a positive agent for change. The willingness to pitch in wherever critical needs arise.
- A level of organization and attention to detail that is envied by others and you have used your abilities to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Serious Microsoft Office skills for presentations that are actually attention getting and charts that tell stories to drive our business.
- Digital Marketing experience including social media, content management, email, and inbound marketing to be smart and efficient with connecting our audience.