Gourmet Foods International is looking for a Marketing and Brand Manager passionate about artisanal food. This vital role champions our brand with a love for great copy and witty communication. It uses good taste and sense of aesthetics to manage photo and video productions. Travels to festivals and sales training’s to present marketing programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create, execute and direct marketing programs, advertising campaigns and production of print and online literature for targeted customer segments
- Develop extensive knowledge of product line and creatively and presents information. Familiarity with latest trends and technologies in graphic design,
- Develop external relationships with affiliates and partners to further our position within the industry
- Collaboration with outside vendors to negotiate pricing and manage projects
- Analyze and summarize collected data to translate into in-depth reporting to better understand the our industry, our position in it and the opportunities that exist for us to expand our reach
- Research and communicate market trends and competitive activity to identify new product ideas, and potential new applications and markets for existing products.
- Work with creative team on development of all marketing materials
- Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration with Sales Managers to develop impactful product presentations and sales training aids.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to develop competitive and long–range P&L driven promotional market growth plan. Includes managing marketing budget to ensure it is invested wisely.
- Leverages individual strengths to build strong, diverse teams. Provides clear direction and timely and effective counseling when needed. Sets realistic goals and holds team accountable for results.
- Ability to interpret data and to make decisions based on data analytics. Experience with Nielsen or IRI data is a plus.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and to strategize people, time and resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to create and deliver compelling and succinct presentations
- Demonstrated creative thinking and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
- Action-oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; seizes personal development opportunities
- Orchestrate multiple activities at once; uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Strong critical thinking skills; a methodical approach to problem solving; excellent skills at executing plans
- Budget management skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task; Strong initiative and good judgment; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Professional and Adobe Photoshop are helpful.
At least 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate marketing environment
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
Some moderate physical exertion on a regular basis due to ongoing events. Some travel required up to 25%
Professional, business setting. Warehouse and office environment