We are looking for someone to join our core team and help lead new marketing efforts. We need a scrappy, adaptable, brand-savvy individual to run with key projects and build out novel marketing channels. This person will be responsible for creating, executing, analyzing, and scaling initiatives that will drive growth in awareness of and love for Banza.
What You’ll Do:
- Own a variety of high-leverage marketing projects, often creating something from scratch
- Foster trial and adoption of Banza amongst highly targeted consumer groups across channels
- Execute go-to-market strategy for new product launches
- Identify and build relationships with other like-minded brands, organizations, and networks
- Work with Field Marketing to staff & manage events and design scalable solutions
- Evaluate the market to identify areas we are neglecting, and devise plans to test and scale initiatives
- Collaborate with Banza’s marketing, field, sales, and executive teams
- Travel as needed to events and tradeshows
- Be a core part of the Banza team and contribute to building an amazing organization
Who You Are:
- 0-3 years of experience in marketing, ideally at a consumer products company
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and prioritizing the highest impact work.
- An entrepreneurially minded self-starter who can create and thrive with limited support.
- Adaptable, able to shift between roles and excel in both daily execution and high level creative work
- Have a deep understanding of the customer, with obsessive understanding of new trends and opportunities.
- Outgoing, confident, passionate, and high-commitment
- Must love Banza!
Competitive salary and equity, commensurate with experience.
Include your resume, plus a cover letter describing why you want to join Banza and would be a great fit in this role.