Come join a fast-growing food brand that is revolutionizing what we eat. Ark Foods is a
modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. From our
plant-based veggie bowls to the specialty vegetables that we grow at our farm locations up and down the East Coast, Ark Foods is rethinking modern agriculture from the ground up.
You can find our branded products in Whole Foods, Walmart, Costco, and other leading
retailers across the USA.
Ark Foods is seeking a summer Marketing Analytics intern to manage how we measure our marketing + sales performance and support all marketing campaigns.
This role will report directly to our Director of Shopper Marketing, and will include substantial direct collaboration with other key team members, including our COO and Head of Retail Sales.
Key Work Streams
● Manage the aggregation and analysis of various streams of sales and marketing
performance data from our various retail partners in partnership with the Director of
● Develop weekly and monthly reports for the wider team to share digestible data
to inform decision making and strategy
● Synthesize key insights from our data
● Support ongoing customer insights initiatives including both qualitative and quantitative research
● Support marketing campaigns across our various retailers, working closely with the
Director of Shopper Marketing
● Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights
● Very strong analytical skills
● Proficiency with Excel
● Familiarity with CPG / food marketing
● Willingness to do the small things
● Comfort with ambiguity and fast pace
● Desire to learn more, and collaborate with a world-class team of colleagues
In Your Favor
● Love of food
● Experience in a similar internship or role
● Experience with…
… young brands or products
Based in Brooklyn, NY (job will be remote to start, given current pandemic)
All the specialty veggies you can eat!
About Ark Foods
We are a modern-day farming company that creates simple, fresh, and exciting food. We believe there’s magic in growing and eating vegetables and we work every day to share this feeling with the world. We’ve built our own ecosystem and are deeply involved at every stage of production, from purchasing the highest quality seeds to growing crops responsibly, and producing imaginative food that, in any form it might take, will be remarkable.
Ark Foods is known for popularizing shishito peppers, but now offers a full suite of branded veggie products, including our specialty pepper line, our heat-and-eat veggie bowls, even pepper cooking kits and squash snack packs. We operate three production facilities up and down the East Coast, including a fully operational fresh cut facility in New Jersey, and are in a period of rapid growth, with revenue and headcount more than doubling every single year.