For people who believe eating healthier should be effortless and tasty, TheNotCompany (“NotCo”) – ranked in the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company – is a five-year old foodtech company that uses AI technology to help create sustainable & plant-based products in a mission to reduce global greenhouse emissions. Since forming in 2015, we have launched several different plant-based products through our technology platform, Giuseppe, including NotMilk, NotMayo, and NotBurger. NotCo is a global company with offices & product sales in Chile, Brazil, and Argentina; our latest $85m funding round has fueled our growth in the United States, starting with the launch of NotMilk at Whole Foods Market in late 2020.
We are growing rapidly in new ways and markets. We are motivated by change and purpose. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and do what it takes to start something new. Be part of the transformation!
We are currently looking for a Manager, Portfolio Sales Strategy and Trade Marketing.
The main responsibility of this individual is to develop, manage, and execute the portfolio strategy across retail channels as well as lead the eCommerce strategy & execution for NotCo U.S. This will require a high degree of customization and adaptation of the product portfolio, channel-specific knowledge and execution, and cross-functional organization to create the go-to-market strategy for NotCo across our portfolio of products. All these plans will need to be profitable, ownable, and sustainable for the company.
The Manager, Portfolio Sales Strategy, will report to the Vice President of Sales, U.S. This position is located in the New York metro area.
- Lead the portfolio strategy development and deployment for NotMilk initially across channels and subsequently for the balance of the NotCo businesses into the U.S. geography
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, R&D, Finance, and Operations, on the development of the product proposition for incremental opportunities
- Lead the content creation and deployment of the customer presentations from conception to execution to our broker partners
- Work closely with Marketing on the development and ongoing business management of the portfolio
- Work closely with Sales Planning on the bottom-up business planning process
- Manage existing and source new business in .com across all delivery customers/platforms
- Work directly with broker partners on eComm strategy, execution, and budget management
- Possess a deep understanding of pack and product requirements across channels
Skills & Experience
- 5 years or more of progressive CPG experience; food experience a plus
- Strong financial, commercial, and product development (product and packaging) acumen
- Proven business development track record of excellent commercial, strategic, and sales skills
- Strong knowledge of the e-Commerce space in both customer management and execution
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate advanced computer skills including a high level of proficiency in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint & Excel
- MBA considered a plus
- Curious, logical, and action-oriented
- Excel in a start-up environment and excited to create new procedures and processes from scratch, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Be agile, adaptable, and thrive in a dynamic and changing culture
- Authorization to work in the U.S. required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
*** If you’re interested please apply here –> https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2522589970/?capColoOverride=true