4 Point Consulting is working with Hu Products, LLC, an incredible health-inspired backed startup in NYC to select and recruit for a Manager, Digital and Email Marketing.
At Hu Products (aka Hu Kitchen), when we see something we want to change, we make it happen. From our restaurant in Manhattan to our growing chocolate line (and all things in between), we wanted to create places and products where we are comfortable with every ingredient on the list. Our goal, of course, isn’t just to get by but to thrive, and as our business and community grow and thrive, and as our business and community grow and thrive, we are looking for a Manager, Digital and Email Marketing that is just as passionate as we are about living actively, aging gracefully, and flourishing in all aspects of life.
This role is a full-time position located in our offices near Union Square/Manhattan.
The Ideal Candidate:
Have you seen our website? Ok, then you can tell we are passionate about what we do, and we aren’t afraid to be leaders in our community. In fact, that is just what we are looking for in our ideal candidate. Someone who shares a passion for our mission and vision while also being someone who can “check the boxes” below in our requirements. Someone who has a growth mindset and can roll up their sleeves while developing personally and professionally with our team. Oh, and someone who can laugh when necessary. We work hard but also have some fun!
We are looking for a digital marketing ninja who enjoys geeking out on data, creating content and merging left and right brain strategies to grow our business. Our ideal candidate has a project manager mindset and gets into the nuts and bolts of integrating algorithmic thinking into creativity by optimizing with keywords and strategic content for the greatest reach.
They’ll also dive into managing the e-commerce and will work with sales & operations on the related logistics, and deliverables. If you’re ready to help us spread the message about Hu Kitchen’s vegan & paleo chocolate and clean coffee to the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital and email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with our digital marketing agencies, website developers and content developers
- Write compelling copy and content for newsletters, blogs and other tools
- Implement and manage affiliate marketing programs
- Manage the front and back end of various marketing efforts, including Amazon and other e-commerce platforms
- Work with the operations and sales teams to ensure inventory availability
- Manage and create content to improve website SEO
- Address & respond to customer service inquiries from various digital sales platforms
- 3+ years professional experience in related field. Strong preference for a background in digital and email marketing.
- Solid experience in consumer targeting and segmentation and an understanding how to message to different audiences.
- Strong promotional writing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics/AdWords/Shopping
- SEO optimization, website management, customer service and photography skills, as well as experience with the Adobe suite, are all a huge plus
- Comfortable with MS Excel, email marketing software (MailChimp, Klaviyo etc) and CRM software (Zoho CRM a plus).
- Someone who is flexible, able to grow and change, and agile in working across an organization and its functions.
- Strong, proven interest in health & wellness, organics & food policy, or fields related to our business will be considered in lieu of college major.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Bachelor’s degree in a major of or similar to: business, marketing, psychology, communications, economics, environmental science or food sciences.