Role Summary: The Customer Experience Associate will be responsible for providing customer service excellence directly to customers by providing information around brand philosophy, product ethos, service, fulfillment, and troubleshooting customer concerns.
Essential Functions of the Role: (the list below is not all inclusive and the company reserves the right to change with or without notice)
- Deliver excellent service via unique, enjoyable and memorable interactions to customers through excellent communication, demeanor, empathy, diligent and creative problem-solving and great sense of urgency
- Positively and effectively represent the brand by being “the voice” of the brand directly to customers
- Appropriately research, trouble-shoot and resolve reported customer concerns; to include liaising with third-party logistics and service vendors
- Provide customers with customized and comprehensive response(s) to identified problems
- Build long lasting customer relationships where possible through direct communication via email, chat, phone, text, etc.
- Stay apprised of various product, marketing and pricing launches and strategies by liaising with Marketing, e-commerce, and Product development to provide information directly to customer
- Identify, track and report customer concern trends and share cross-functionally to ensure executive leadership awareness
Required Experience, Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and be successful in a fast-paced, agile, innovative and collaborative start-up environment
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a customer service environment that demanded high-touch and top quality of service experience
- Prior experience working with third-party ticketing systems such as Gorgias, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc. and associated website chatbots
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) skills, patience, ability to convey a sense of humor and calm
- Acute attention to detail, proficiency in Excel and ability to problem-solve and think creatively with an acute sense of urgency
● Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
● Competitive salary with Bonus Potential
● Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plan Options
Made by Nacho is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all people processes including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs and applied without discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.