THE FARM PROJECT EMPOWERS INITIATIVES THAT RECONNECT PEOPLE WITH FOOD
We are experienced entrepreneurs, Hollywood influencers, parents, chefs and farmers. Together we are The Farm Project, a public benefit corporation that is leveraging media, and technology to drive a meaningful shift to sustainably produced food. Because we believe that there is nothing more convincing than a friend telling a friend about our mission, we invest in social communities and connect with our followers on an emotional level.
Find out more about us and our values by visiting us at https://www.thefarmproject.com, or viewing our Facebook series, “Your Food’s Roots,” on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yourfoodsrootsbyattn/.
Join us as we support and mobilize consumers, farmers, and investors to improve and strengthen local food systems throughout the U.S. and the world. Because when you change food, you change the world.
- End-to-end ownership of web front end development for our suite of products
- Hands-on design, development, maintenance and support
- Recruiting other web front end developers
- Managing a team
- 3 years – Advanced CSS
- 3 years – HTML5 techniques
- Experience with iterative/test driven development, code refactoring and continuous integration
- Experience with client side testing tools like Jest, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Jasmine, etc.
- Knowledge of browser quirks and can develop/optimize across different browsers
- Passionate about learning new technologies and adapting to complex and fast moving environments
- SDLC Processes
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world!
- Flux architecture concepts and experience with Flux implementations like Alt, Redux, etc.
- CSS preprocessors like LESS, SASS
- RESTful design concepts, design by contract, and JSON-pure APIs
- Build tools such as Webpack, Browserify, and/or Gulp
- Node.js, npm and related technologies
- Git, JIRA and related technologies
WHY WORK AT THE FARM PROJECT?
You’ll join a team of seasoned entrepreneurs who know what it takes to be successful. And you’ll make a difference as an integral part of an organization that is changing the world by supporting a profitable, sustainable local food system.