Kuli Kuli is seeking an experienced Eastern Regional Sales Manager to help us take our company to the next level. Reporting directly to the head of sales, this is an incredible opportunity to lead a huge growth period for Kuli Kuli and grow not only our sales volume, but also our sales team. You will work closely with our sales and leadership teams to coordinate high-level strategy and work deeply within the sales organization to achieve aggressive sales goals. Given the growing nature of the company, the ideal candidate should feel comfortable taking on tasks and responsibilities at all levels of the sales hierarchy as the team grows. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in conventional sales, to complement our National Sales Manager, and will ideally be based on the East Coast near a major airport.
Justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (or JEDI) are directly connected to Kuli Kuli’s mission. Kuli Kuli encourages applicants from a diverse array of backgrounds. Join a great team of driven, passionate individuals building the moringa movement.
- Manage key national and regional accounts for both grocery and supplement categories
- Develop and articulate an effective sales strategy focused on Eastern regional and conventional accounts
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting potential revenue and profit growth
- Build, train, and manage a sales team composed of brokers and inside sales
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in key customer accounts
- Negotiate and close sales and promotional agreements with large customers
- Analyze sales data to determine trends and make promotional adjustments
- Participate in marketing strategy by providing useful information from sales activities
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- 5-10 years of experience in national-level sales within the CPG industry required
- Strong background on the East Coast and managing conventional accounts
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Strong communication, negotiation, and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Unshakable positivity
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship and global development
Hours & Compensation
Competitive compensation, equity, performance bonuses, unlimited vacation and great benefits including a 401k match. The position is remote, though we will invite you to our dynamic headquarters near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA on a regular basis. Kuli Kuli takes pride in our positive, collaborative, fun & financially rewarding work environment.
- Please apply through our website with your cover letter and resume.