sweetgreen is looking for an iOS engineer to join our tech team and to continue to grow the application that has become the industry standard. Building this app comes with a number of challenges that we’re both excited about and eager to tackle with the help of a growing team. In joining the engineering team you will have an opportunity to not only drive the development of our mobile platform but be in a position to grow this important specialization in house.
- Build an app that allows customers to focus on eating real food.
- Deliver feature sets with an appreciation for best practices and sustainability.
- Coordinate with both local and remote teams.
- Evaluate the value and path forward to a hybrid solution such as React Native.
- Prepare testing infrastructure and processes to empower the rest of the teams to contribute feedback.
- Grow the mobile specialization in house.
Desired Candidate Attributes
- Several years of experience working as a developer and in the Apple ecosystem.
- Minimum of one public App release in the App store.
- Bring a positive attitude towards testing.
- Be conscious of scale and how relates to application design.
- Be present, show up to our Treehouse in Culver City.
- Demonstrate a strong command over Swift and familiarity with Obj-C.
- Be proficient with iOS libraries and frameworks.
- Proficiency in other programming languages is greatly appreciated, especially node.
What you’ll get
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.