HEAD PRODUCTION CHEF ROLE
The Head Production Chef is the most senior leadership position in the 2Forks production organization and works closely with the Kitchen Manager to oversee the overall operation of the kitchen. Culinary leadership, team leadership, clear communication, problem solving, and personnel management are essential skills for this role. This individual is responsible for the overall output of the production team, to ensure that customers get exactly what they’ve ordered, with the exceptional quality they expect from 2Forks.
Come join a truly exceptional team to grow as an individual and as part of a dedicated team.
- Set a positive tone of leadership and culture by example.
- Train team members on specific tasks and processes, and hold them accountable by measuring outcomes.
- Interview, and support hiring and documentation for new hires.
- Participate in performance appraisals as scheduled.
- Manage all kitchen staff and operations from start to finish to deliver according to production schedule.
- Manage planning process & production schedule.
- Maintain up to date recipes according to company processes.
- Support inventory and ordering according to budget.
- Enforce & improve kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- Enforce all food safety and sanitation policies (HACCP).
- Be available and hands-on as needed to ensure seamless operational output.
- Ensure product tasting is done on all items in a team-forward manner.
- Ensure staff is creating high quality product.
- Keep track of equipment; identify and communicate needed repairs.
- Maintain vendor relations and cultivate new ones as needed.
- Communicate clearly and thoroughly.
- Actively review processes for continuous improvement.
- Support new menu development.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Complete daily checklists to report on daily activities.
Skills & Experience
- Proven culinary leadership experience.
- High volume production preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven experience training others.
- Process oriented.
Please complete our online application and we’ll get back to you asap: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_sRd3uDJZLtRVxzSAykPnq34HUJt0wknkXueTYxdliSrQMA/viewform
- DOE: $70k – $90k annual salary
Why You Should Work With Us
- Great hours: to start, Sun-Thu 6am-3pm (flexible)
- Our operation is a well-oiled machined, with daily checklists, documented recipes, and crystal clear labor plans and accountability
- Our team is a group of result-oriented problem solvers
- We leverage technology to take the busy work out of your hands (automated ordering lists, prep sheets, production plans – your job will be to keep the team on track and the quality top notch)