- Managing logistics, both for inbound products from Italy and outbound orders to customers in the USA
- Estimating yearly product quantities and communicating with producers in Italy
- Helping to manage warehouse organization
- Order fulfillment, both wholesale (local and national) and retail, including invoicing
- Helping with day to day operations
- Helping with special events and projects
- Lives within a 40 minute commute from our warehouse in the Bronx (1715 West Farms Rd)
- Speaks Italian
- Is passionate about real, good Italian food
- Has no problem working long hours especially during the holidays (we do not take off in November/December)
- Uses computers with ease, including excel and other common tools
- Has a great attitude and is willing to work with a team and consult team even with micro-level decision making
- Participates on social media on a daily basis (in fact, comment on our most recent pic on Instagram right now! @gustiamo)
Please review our website and Instagram (leave us some comments!) then, email Danielle introducing yourself with your resume attached: email@example.com
Gustiamo imports real Italian food. We founded Gustiamo in 1999 as an online retailer with the mission to improve the quality of Italian food in the States. Since then, we have been independently importing the best and most authentic food from Italian farmers and food makers, wonderful people dedicated to their land and traditions. In addition to our online store, we also have a robust wholesale program.
We are a disruptive company, fiercely dedicated to transparency and paying the right price for food. Our work advocating for real San Marzano Tomatoes has been recognized in the NYTimes and we, one restaurant at a time, are giving chefs the opportunity to use real Italian extra virgin olive oil in their kitchens.
Our Gusti Customers, chef and non-chefs alike, are curious and adventurous; they source ingredients and products with great care and pay close attention to craftsmanship, legitimacy, and above all superior quality + taste.